View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute
Default OEM CMC / CSC that have not failed

Hey all,

Most of us know about the failing CSC and/or CMC issues from the factory, and many have already replaced the CSC.

I wanted to know how many of you who have 60k+ miles and are still on the OEM CSC/CMC. Even though there's a seemingly high failure rate on them, I wonder if there's a percentage of people who have gone over 80-100k+ miles without any issues.

Currently, I'm close to 60k miles without failure although there are random days of every year where the CMC acts up on me when the weather changes dramatically.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote