View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 08:27 AM   #1577 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyonara91 View Post
That's too wicked. Bring whatever you want honestly. I can send my Lebanese supermodel friend, she knows how to drive stick, so you can drive the GTR and she can drive the Z. But she demands you pay for her ticket, gas, and for the air you breathe around her. The rate is like $200 for every half an hour. . . Good deal I'd say

All jokes aside, looking forward to seeing all you folk.
my Z is a 7AT........

but i may be bringing my own foreign model type we shall see how it turns out lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote