View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 08:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
I wouldn't waste time on a walbro 255 when you can spend a few bucks more and get a Walbro 450 or something similar. It's overkill for N/A, but you'll never worry about not having enough pump.
The 255 is way overkill for NA (I'm running one boosted)... 450 would require invasive modifications to the stock pump basket and may even require adding a return system system if the OEM regulator can't be drilled enough to handle it, or the OEM filter has to be cut away to accommodate the pump itself. Too much overkill

OP - it could be a broken basket tophat and not the pump itself. CJM sells an aluminum replacement tophat - the dealership will want you to buy a whole new pump basket assembly - which also carries the risk of breaking again in the future.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 08-05-2019 at 08:07 AM.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote