View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 09:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Bolt ons...
A good CAI with velocity stacks. 2.5" or 3" doesn't matter. I prefer Z1 CAI with the velocity stack upgrade. OEM upper manifold can only ever be 63-64mm... Whether youre at 3" on the velocity stack or at the throtttlebody, it always drops to 64mm.
Any good single exit (good Y pipe) or dual exhaust (proper X pipe). I prefer Fast Intentions.
Ported and port matched upper manifold, lower manifold, and throttlebodies. No need for 70mm TB's. See first line. It will have a reducer.

PPE headers. Z1 headers are nice too, but I've seen more PPE's make more power. I highly recommend finding an exhaust to quell rasp with the PPE's. If running Z1's, I recommend a resonated testpipe.
Don't mess with underdrive pulleys.
Uprev and Ecutek make same power. Ecutek has far more features available

Going E85 will require at least GTR injectors. You can gain a few hp. Not really worth the cost of injectors and retune.

If anyone is telling you some other ****. They're wrong. If someone is selling you on some overpriced **** because they got duped and bought it, don't listen. If they say straight pipe, they're stupid too.

Bigger isn't always better. Research what makes a good header, about intake plenums, intakes period, and an exhaust that matches your engine.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote