View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 07:40 AM   #44 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
A lot of men in this generation straight up won't size up to learning how to drive a stick, period. I totally get it when it involves a crammed city with hills, but a lot of men are completely shy of approaching a manual to start. Society is different. Men and cars don't have the same association as before, especially when costs of living can keep people from owning cars in general.

I won't...discriminate, but if anyone starts bragging about their auto, they just sound incredibly silly. On the flip side I don't see that anyone should brag about a manual. They can say it's fun and why they like it, but in modern day where a DCT has performance superiority, there's nothing to brag about. Maybe one's own driving skills, but there will be a day where being able to drive a manual is like saying you can do that swords-down-your-throat trick. Cool, kinda hardcore, but doesn't really...prove anything useful for yourself and society.

I'm sorry, I disagree... there is an azz load of value in the swords down throat gimmick. Just because you can't do it, no need to put others down.
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote