View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 07:12 PM   #61 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Jay View Post
I got it from a guy on instagram, username https://www.instagram.com/n00dler

I definitely have more wing than necessary too, mine is just one slot up from minimum. I need to redo my front splitter to make it protrude 5" and figure out a way to run some splitter diffusers so I can take better advantage of my wing.

https://professionalawesome.com/prod...iffusers-pair/

I like it balanced to have to slight understeer just cause it makes me a little more comfortable getting on the go pedal on corner exit. you may like it since you and I have more than enough power to correct understeer with go pedal haha.

Right now I have a 0.5" of rake. It made a huge difference from when I initially did the aero. Heres a before and after. Granted it's on the front straight but it gives a good visual about how suspension and aero settings work at balancing the car. Wing was set at the middle setting around 10 degrees front had a positive 3 or 4 on the splitterwithout the air dam and zero rake. Was terminally understeer heavy.

Thanks for the compliments!
You can definitely tell the second photo the car is in more neutral stance. You and I are on the same trajectory. I had my splitter custom built and it is 5" it is at 0* and I also run at 0.5" of rake. I need to lower my ride height. The car handled a lot better at 26.5" rear and 26" front. I will be ordering the splitter diffusers from him the next week. He running some number for me right now..
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote