View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 08:53 PM   #1446 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I need some safety. I am only terrified of one thing, loosing my brakes. I want to drive the car and see how they do. If I have any issues a Stoptech BBK kit will go on the car. I am not playing around with this at all. I won't dicky do around with my brakes.
You just got to get used too the speed again. Everything comes up on you fast and you have to anticipate start slowing down sooner. The other part of the game is having really responsive brakes gives you the opportunity to brake late and those that are following too close at speed cannot brake as hard makes being rear ended a real deal as you already know more than the rest of us. Better rotors and pads may be all you need. Use brake fluid equivalent to Castro SRF racing fluid as it really makes a difference on brake fill and responsiveness. Also get a Z1 master cylinder brace as it will aid in the performance of your brakes.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote