View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 05:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

You had fuel starve. Some guys will get it at 3/4 full tank on the track. The issue is hit or miss as to what years get it or not.

As for the SS. Big support for it. The forums for it are chit.

The R8. Nice car long as it has a warranty on it. Once the warranty is up. I hope you have deep pockets.
I don't really like the newer muscle car community members, partly because I don't really get along with anyone my age or younger. There's a lot of Bravado that you don't see with older gents. I've been watching the R8's V10's (V8's actually have a few problems even though it's a older engine). I've been watching them longer than the 350Z and 370Z believe it or not. I've always wanted to get one but I never made enough to afford one back then and even when I did, I just played it safe and settled for the Cayman then E92 then 350Z and now the 370Z. The Camaro I like a lot too. I don't like that you see them everywhere but they are so damn good to drive. It's just on my bucket list of cars, I've never owned American, neither owned a V10 or anything all wheel drive.