View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 03:11 PM   #30 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
It will come via a freight service. Theyll call you when it's in your city. Call back and set up a delivery. Be there for the delivery. Unpack the hood while the freight guy is there. READ THE PACKING LIST, it says what to do if there's damage. Inspect for damage. The carrier is liable for damage so make sure when you sign for it, AS DAMAGED, that you specifically type out what the damage looks like.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'm having it delivered to the shop I work at
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote