View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 11:34 AM   #5138 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
I'm getting to old to fist fight.When that guy broke into my house two years ago took everything I had to fight him off.Glock in the gun safe.

Most times I'm carrying.Do I want to kill a guy who is an idiot having a bad day?

Or is he truly threatening my person and needs to be put down?
After 20 or so years in law enforcement I put my guns away. I hardly ever carry my gun with me because most the time the best you can hope for is to be a good witness as it is too dangerous to let a few rounds go flying into a crowded. The scenario GV and JB bring up are just plain scary. You never know what the idiot is going to do or if the are packing. Most the time honor is the better part of valor and I am with Jar, but I am also with GV if someone was to approach me in that manner. Home protection is a different story altogether. If you invade my home you are asking me to kill you. My gun is lock and loaded in my bed stand drawer. The bottom line for me is what we said as officers, better to be tried by twelve than buried by six. Be safe it is a crazy dangerous world!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|