View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 06:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
I have relatives in insurance. Fact: depending on car you will pay more insurance relative to price. Eg a carolla/civic will cost 180ish at half the price of my z and im only paying a tad more relatively.

Also fact... each company does it differently. Even though i am on my own policy i am still under a home with other policies under the same insurer and i get a multi line discount
Though what you state may be true, when I went from an ‘07 Si to an ‘07 Z, my premium rates dropped by ~$15/month for the exact same coverage.

In regards to your relatives being in insurance, they should have also told you that it’s not a good idea to have multiple policies under the same company bc in the event you make a claim for one policy, let’s say renters insurance, this can affect your auto insurance rates at time of renewal. This is a fact, as I have friends in the insurance industry at different companies and they all told me the same thing.