View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 04:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
You know for a fact? How so? Why don't you just ask your insurance company about the mileage brackets? It doesn't matter what people on the internet tell you. Different insurance companies may have different policies in regards to this matter.

My insurance has two mileage brackets. The car is either driven regularly or not - I have to pay full price for my Honda and Lexus because I put 5K-15K miles per year on each. I think the cut off is around 2500/year or so. I have the Z in the lower mileage category - it is a significant savings compared to when I was daily driving the Z.
I have relatives in insurance. Fact: depending on car you will pay more insurance relative to price. Eg a carolla/civic will cost 180ish at half the price of my z and im only paying a tad more relatively.

Also fact... each company does it differently. Even though i am on my own policy i am still under a home with other policies under the same insurer and i get a multi line discount
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote