View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 11:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

$250 CAD a month for me. Why? Because I live close to a shitty city called Brampton where Indian people can't drive for **** and run their cars into pharmacies, corner stores, banks, light poles and whatever else they can. Where they commit massive insurance frauds and give the wrong address to decrease their payments. The list goes on and on.

Oh before you yell "racist" breathe, I come from the same community, only difference is I don't over look the flaws of people from my ethnicity and say our **** don't stink. Yeah I'm having a bad day, you would too if you were paying $150 and it jumped to $250. Apparently money grows on trees here.

Besides that rant. I had one speeding ticket (2011), that to it was in my Corolla trying to get to Uni for my presentation. . . Cop was a ****, don't get me wrong I support our women and men in blue/black, but some need to be re educated. Hell, cars in front of me were going WAY faster but he had to stop me. . . No demerit points. I roll with All-State if that is worth anything.

Last edited by Zyonara91; 06-22-2019 at 11:29 PM.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote