Thread: Track Alignment
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 04:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
People don't realize this when they lower the rear. The rear camber curve is not linear.
I wish only camber curve, even toe adjustment range change with your camber value, less camber means higher toe in range to play with, due to its multi-link suspension design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mn23 View Post
Yes I am planning to raise the height a bit as it is quite low. My spring rates are quite stiff at 20k front and 18k rear. Should I set the rears height a bit higher than the fronts?

My rear slicks were somehow sliding a lot at the last track day, I thought the tires were done. My rear toe is at 0.07
Your toe looks alright, suspension stiffness wouldn't have any issue, I run 21kg front and 7kg rear truetype (don't know the exact equivalent for divorced but should be in the range of 14-18kg) and it tends to understeer with equal height, I need to get my rear higher to get more balanced setup.

Maybe your assumption is right, old tires, as slicks performance depends a lot on heat cycles and storage. With re71r, you should be good with the alignment mentioned before.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote