View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 08:10 PM   #1265 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
There are a couple of e85 stations fairly close to me. The one I go to is a Propel station, it's listed on the pump that the minimum ethanol contect that they pump is e72. There's a closer off brand station closer to me but if you look at their pump, the minimum they can pump is e55. Needless to say, I'll only go to the Propel station even though by the time I get home it's already dropped one dot on the gauge.

You really have to read the pump to make sure you're getting the highest ethanol content.
LOL, yeah guys in Cali have good e85 and Propel is the best of the pump e85. In AZ they just call it flex fuel which mean it is a minimum of e56.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote