View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 10:52 AM   #69 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev_Night View Post
Are you still using the stillen cables? Even with the heat shield, only 1 of the cables is insulated. Meanwhile, the OEM cables, 4 out of the 6 are. Trying switching.
I'm aware of 3 stillen cables. One to extend the TB harness, and the 2 MAFs. Which ones are you saying to switch?

I'm using OE 370z spark plugs on standard gap... They are +1 colder for my HR. I have not had any issues with them when driving hard. Just idle with the p0300 and this p1239.

I have a turbo smart bypass I'll install and try to screw around with... Heard it's tough to get it right

Thanks for the info.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote