View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 12:37 AM   #284 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDKING View Post
There is no Toyota quality here friend. It's a BMW Supra. And the king of cheap sports cars yet reliable with performance is dormant right now. I'll give you a hint, it's name ends with the last letter of the alphabet.
I’m sure it’s buried somewhere in this 20 page topic - but there is a video of the collaboration between BMW and Toyota. The reliability was definitely on the Toyota part and they made it a point to kick things back if it didn’t pass Toyo’s standards. I’m not disagreeing with you that the whole BMW and Toyota collab is a bit frustrating, lack of a manual option as well as the interior looks more BMW than Toyota; but it seems like it might be a real competitor within a decent price point. I would at least WANT (doubt anyone will be able to do it till you agree to price/financing) to test drive it to see if it’s all hype or if there is something.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote