View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 02:29 PM   #255 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
Spoken like a true American. :-P
Forget the windows. How many posts here are "if it only had a manual"? The 86 does. The Supra . . . might.

And forget the horsepower. Supra has the exact same horsepower per ton that the 370Z has. The reason to go to the new Toyota is the torque provided by the turbo motor. That's a fact.

BTW, the S2K is boring as hell to drive unless you rev it above 7K. That gets really old after a while on the street. Your neighbours won't love you, but you'll enjoy tinnitus for the rest of your life!

Most people (myself included) don't know how to handle a car well enough on track for the first several years anyway, and giving them all that HP is doing them a disservice. Putting them in a 400HP rocket usually only masks their mistakes. Giving it to them for the street - can you say "Mustang"?

Anyway, if this chart displays properly, then the only thing you need to figure in is the fun factor, which is too subjective to measure and will be different for everyone here...

EDIT - sorry - don't know how to make the chart appear larger. :-(
I have tinnitus thanks to chemo n a S2K. Lol. Not the S2k. I mean you say that gets really old but. Most people with 2 seater sports cars have something else to drive. And the supra does not compare to a Z. Did you not see the dyno specs? From a dunk there's nearly 100hp difference. Which explains the half second faster it is. The Z is a dinosaur by comparison. This car is laying down the same times as my camaro.

Like I said... Were in a Z forum. Did u own a Z? Did you track it? If you did 300hp at the wheels? Then u can graduate to 400? But anyway. To each his own.

370 = Hanz
Supra = Franz

86= needs to get pumped up!!

U wanna manual. Camaro SS 1LE. So friggin underappreciated.It will be a classic to a generation that will appreciate more than uber Starbucks and being gender binary

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-28-2019 at 03:48 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote