View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 08:48 PM   #2933 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
My DONK was sitting at about 1-1/4" lower than stock ride height.
I thought you said you could only go 1/2in. lower than stock or you would rub. LMAO.

Here's what you posted:

That's my problem. I can't lower it on 19's, even a smidgen, especially with 35f/30r. With 20's I gain 3/4" in ride height from tires and then I can lower it 3/4" to 1" with suspension and get it back to stock or a smidgen lower than stock ride height. If I stayed at stock ride height with 35f/30r 19's the fender to tire clearance would be huge and really look goofy. Just my opinion. One trade off for another. I can't have the best of both worlds. There are a lot more wheel and tire combos available in 19's, I would much rather be on them. 20's just work better in my situation.

Last edited by Spooler; 05-24-2019 at 08:50 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote