View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needanewcar View Post
The only car I have ever owned was a 91 celica and it is starting to get a little old. I was thinking about getting a 370z but wanna get some input on it. I was thinking about getting the base model in automatic with splash guards and the aerokit thing cuz i like the spoiler.

1.) Is there anything I should add or take away from this setup?
~Depends on what you are looking for, the sport package is a nice addition with a BBK and bigger wheels (also includes the aero package)
2.) Is there an option for remote start I am missing?
~Not on the US models.
3.) how does the push button start work?
~Push the button in and the car starts, for manuals you need your foot on the clutch fully engaged. Not sure on the auto, maybe foot on the brake. Also, the key does not have to be inserted anywhere, just as long as the key is inside the cabin of the car it will start.
4.) Is there any general information I should know about?
~What are you looking for, aftermarket modifications, problems/TSBs, etc?
5.) How is nissans reliablility? (I keep my cars a long time... this will last me 15-20 years if I had to guess... will it be a money pit or if I take care of it (i will) will it return the favor?)
~Not really sure, even the 350z launched in 2003 I believe so it is only seven years old. I have seen some 300ZXs on the road which look & run great, but not very common. Also depends on how well you maintain your vehicle and the miles per year you put on it.

Thanks in advance.
Answers are above.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote