View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 04:00 PM   #3115 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I use gloves when I wipe down by the front windshield - both the window and the dash - to avoid the rubbing the clean surfaces. Don't bother with gloves anywhere else.

You need to get over there when the motor is pulled so you can detail that empty engine bay

Rag Company FTMFW. Adam's towels are way overpriced. I have both. I do use a variety of Adam's cleaners though.
Agreed! I use Adam's car car products too. Yeah it would be nice to get a fresh coat of paint. Seb does a good job of cleaning things up. My problem is I like to take off road excursions from time to time LOL.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote