View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 09:53 PM   #1123 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
MA has done many of these. I have to think they have it down. My current issue is a problem that I had before I took the car to them. The car would feel flat and lazy. It was if I was only getting partial throttle. Shut the car off and cranked it back up. Same issue. First time I wiggled the connector on the drivers side throttle body. Cranked the car back up and I was good to go. Second time I wiggle just the cable. No change. Wiggled the connector, good as gold. 4th time I disconnected the drivers side throttle body connector. Plugged back in and all was good. It would only happen in the summer months on the way home from work. No codes, check engine light, Nothing. If the new throttle bodies doesn't fix the issue it has to be an issue with the VVEL. I will be stuck in TURBO BUILD HELL.
You mentioned wiggling the cable and connector to fix the problem. Are you sure it's not a cable/connector issue, not the throttle body itself?
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote