View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 04:42 PM   #69 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
Bob, Doherty would love to help you get the most out of your car. His process is simple and methodical, if you allow him to drive it for a session he'll basically provide a benchmark for you to follow and....he'll be able to give you direct feedback on what to change as far as damping/rebound, tires, brakes...etc. Also since you have the AIM Solo 2 DL, you can actually compare data from your laps to his...turn by turn and find out where the time is. You'll quickly learn where there's room for improvement and where you're doing things well.

We're gonna be at Chuckwalla on May 25th, not sure if your Z will be ready by then but we'll be on break for a few months and return to action again in September at Willow Springs I believe. Hope we see you soon!
Right on! My build is moving at the same pace as Spooler's build. I hope it will be ready sometime early fall. I will be heading to Chuckawalla with my brother as we will be sharing his Miata for the day. I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the gang.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote