View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 01:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichris View Post
The Nissan service center just called. It's the throw out bearing and CSC what is causing the whistle. I tried asking them if I get the Zspeed elimination kit can they install it. They said I would have to talk to manager, but if anything goes bad they can't warranty it. I'm praying they have a newer CSC. We will see. I guess when my warranty runs out I'm going to Zspeed route.
Yeah, they replaced my CSC and pilot bushing. The noise has come back. So it wont fix the problem. That might not be the problem/sound.

The CSC is prone to failure and/or leaking. Never was known to make a noise problem. It would cause the clutch pedal to be stuck or no actuation if you lost all the fluid.

I don't think they upgraded the CSC, but may have improved manufacturing process. Cant say for sure.

I'm going to drive on this second CSC and make more notes of it. See if noise is consistent again.

I wont do CMAK till warranty is over.
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote