View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 10:24 AM   #765 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyGT View Post
ROFL - that's a great laugh! +1 for GTM! You people need to stop with the whining what are you 12? The car scene has never been nor will be a bake sale. This to me is absolutely fun lovin **** talk, and it should create better competition. It's how it goes down on the tracks/streets/etc and I don't expect anything else from these guys. That was clever tho Sam, good one!

Love a good sense of humor. Relax people! If this is the worst he has done, oh noes, I can't imagine how sensitive some of you are.

Seriously, there is so much **** talk in the aftermarket... especially among direct competitors. In the Mustang world it was ridiculous... we had rival shops and everything... so much **** talk... but nothing that would ever stop even the fiercest of rivals from enjoying a cold one together at the end of the day.
LIKE us on Facebook!