View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #72 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

^ What kind of alignment do you have? The front-to-rear camber ratio is a big factor on the behavior of the car. I can't assume you have stock settings because you will be lowered and have only the rear camber kit. If I had to speculate and you did you alignment right, the front camber should end up around -1.5 and the rear can be adjusted to -1.2 or so. Assuming thats the case, you should have a little bit of understeer with that 10mm spacer offset you created.

I would say that adding Stillen swaybars would balance out the car nicely. If you want more control, you should get an adjustable bar setup such as the hotchkis.

There are a lot of "ifs" in there though. Make sure you get an alignment after everything is installed. Since you aren't going to gain THAT much negative camber in the front, I'd say keep the rear within .3 degrees closer to 0 than the front.

Others might have other suggestions, but thats what I would aim for..
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote