View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 12:54 PM   #8326 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default The New "What did you do with your Z today" (with off topic replies) XXXII

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
So I used to do some accessibility evaluation/inspections for this one guy. He performs building inspections and issues a report that provides information regarding the property condition to potential property buyers. He adds my accessibility report to his report.

A couple of years ago he stopped using me because he thought I was too expensive. Apparently he can't find anyone else to do the work. He called me out of the blue the other day and asked me to perform a less thorough report for less money. I refused.

Sorry, but I am not going to compromise my work product by half-assing it for less money

Yeah, **** that. Somebody gets a hold of one of his reports and it sees your report, has no idea what limitations he set on you supplying that report and assumes that’s the quality of your work. You lose a future client you never knew existed.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote