View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 09:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Varis fenders and craftsquare mirrors *new*

Ordered some Varis fenders and craftsquare mirrors (with the blue anti glare lens) back in January and am having a change of heart wanting to mod the Z more than I already have... My loss is your gain. Eliminate a huge part of the wait time on these parts and pick them up from me!

SOLDCraftsquare mirrors with blue anti glare lenses $775 shipped. These are on their way from Japan already and should be arriving very soon.

Varis fenders.. $2,250 OBO shipped. Also ordered in January and should be arriving soon. I can just ship these to you directly from the port when they arrive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg craftsquare.jpg (7.8 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg varis fenders.jpg (50.3 KB, 247 views)

Last edited by TerribleONE; 05-09-2019 at 09:32 AM.
TerribleONE is offline   Reply With Quote