View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 10:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattYC View Post
Thanks all for the great info. It def. helps. I did my first thing tonight which was to change the oil lol. Thanks for the heads up on the crush washer!

Also, I'll have to do the other fluids soon. I'm sure I can get that done pretty easily myself.

I did check the tires they seem to be fine to me. The guy I bought it from was older and had it garaged so everything seems to be pretty much perfect so far.

I also have a 7AT not a manual. I'm not very car savy to know what a CSC is but I'm assuming it's only for a manual transmission or do I need to worry about something with the automatic as well?
The Genuine Nissan CSC is only for the 6MT transmission. As far as your 7AT transmission go’s as long as you change your automatic transmission fluid on time you should not have any problems. Unless you are putting down some really big whp/wtq the 7AT transmission is a very reliable and dependable transmission even for street duty or track duty and is quite efficient in terms of shifting through the gears. I have seen the 7AT transmissions last 250K-300K miles it really depends on what you use your Z for.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote