View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 08:53 AM   #79 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
I love my Z but it is lacking room for GT traveling. My wife and I avoid the interstate on trips and travel the back roads. We have fun finding the twisties and truly enjoying the drive. The trip is as much as the destination and sometimes more!

With that said, my plan is to sell my Z when I retire in 2020 and purchase a GTR. The GTR is a true Grand Touring car to me. It has plenty of room and a trunk. It also has the performance of a super car without giving up comfort and room. Performance wise it compares to the new NSX but it is way more practical for touring. Call it old age but I want speed and comfort and some room to carry luggage.

Also, a lot of people only talk about the GTR for it's acceleration. It is much more than that! It handles superbly while still having a reasonably comfortable ride and it has room to carry enough for a week long get away.

When I get ready to sale my Z I will post it here on the forum first.
the trip to ZdayZ was much easier with the GTR vs the Z based on cargo space lol when packing the Z just forget you have a rear view mirror since topically it was packed to the roof.

GTR with back seats and a trunk was great. trunk is really deep so i got 90% of my stuff in there had like one little bag in the back seat.

also, fitting 2 golf bags is a touch easier than the Z but the Z will still handle 2 full size bags if you know how to put them in correctly.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote