View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
tommy_nick
Base Member

Drives: 10 nissan 370z m6
tommy_nick is on a distinguished road

1st of all thanks for the very informative answer even tho I didn't fully understand it coz it seems that u are extremely familiar with the technical words for every single part unlike me , 2nd of all after alot of research and lots of burned fuses I was able to get almost everything working and managed to get rid of both the OEM screen and keypad without effecting anything , the answer to why I end up using Nissan patrol unit is I live in Dubai and its extremely popular car here so parts for this car was extremely easy to source out and pretty cheap 2 and comes with loads of different Nissan wiring which helped alot without the need to cut and trace every single wire and the surrounding of the Nissan patrol frame is very similar to 370z frame so it needs minor modifications.... in simple words I managed to get the sound perfectly working with steering wheel control and OEM ac controller working which was my main concern ... what I lost is the following all the information that the OEM screen displays but I think I can connect the output connector as an aux to the Tesla screen and display it from there but I wont be control it unless I connected the keypad which I don't have the space too , I'll post some pics soon to show everyone what's really going on .... any fearther help will be appreciated
tommy_nick is offline   Reply With Quote