Thread: [For Sale] 19" Avant Garde F542's
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 10:58 PM   #40 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
That all sounds amazing, I love my 4.08s! I wish I had the funds to do a wavetrac when I swapped the gears but I just didn’t. Aren’t you worried about the usability/length of 1st and 2nd with how much power you’re going to be running? (Don’t mean to thread jack haha)
I'm looking at it from a tq perspective. I'm going to guess maybe 450lbft tops. Should feel similar to a turbo in terms of tq, but linear. Not like 600wtq though lol. More like 500-525. 1st will be gone period. 2nd, that'd be fun. I'm hoping to extend RPM to 8000 (until VVEL intake side springs are solved... then maybe extend to 8200-8500)

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote