Thread: [For Sale] 19" Avant Garde F542's
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 09:42 PM   #38 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
I didn’t even know you were still around! Glws
Yeah, I'm still here every other day or so. Just busy and trying to keep pushing my project. Need to build a spare set of heads (cams, valves, porting, etc) so I can finally put the SC on I've been holding for the last year. Just bought ID1050X's. Already have a fuel return system with Walbro 450's in the OEM unit and CJM RRP. Everything is already FBO, ported, have oil pump gears, headers, bushings, SpecialtyZ 6 puck unit,4.08 gears, wavetrac diff... A lot of work building the car to the power. I did it the other way before. Just been taking my time and lessons learned. 600whp is the goal with a C38-92 unit. Then upgrade down the road to a C38R and larger intercooler.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote