View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 06:58 PM   #253 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValidusVentus View Post
This was in Valkyrie's 370z GT car. Not my personal car.
Username of car owner: ValidusVentus
Driver Name: Nathaniel Rowland
Track: Willow Springs
Configuration: Big Willow
Tires: Toyo RR (I think)
Lap Time: 1:27.9

My best lap during an enduro. Brian Lock set a time .2 seconds faster earlier in the day but hes not here to make a post
Met Brian this weekend at Buttonwillow as they were running in the three hour enduro. Brian was very nice and easy to talk to as was the whole Valkyrie team. They had a real strong car with the Z and was 3rd over all until the motor let go at about the 30 to 45 minute mark.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|