View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 10:15 AM   #5432 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I'm just tired of all of it. I spent 20 years in government and I still have friends in many branches that keep me informed of things that aren't found in the 'news media'. I probably know way too much for my own good, some of the things I could tell you would scare the crap out of anyone.

It seems like no one does basic research, they just puke out whatever is on the 'news' and whole-heartedly believe it.

The art of civil discourse has vanished from our lives, everyone is 'offended' by everything, and no one wants to just actually just c'est la vie... I have my opinion, you have your opinion and if you don't like mine, then please either don't ask or as the penguins say 'smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.'
......elaborate. i wanna hear these stories
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote