View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 11:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
EHall
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
EHall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoSpain View Post
Hi all,

I have to change the tires of the '14 nismo and I'm looking forward to installing the new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. Unfortunately I cannot find the tire dimensions that match my vehicle. (Front 245/40 R19 98Y, Rear 285/35 R19 99Y)

Has anybody gone with these tires? in case not, any suggestion for my Nismo?(only premium brands)

Thanks in advance!
I bought the Michelin 4S tires for my 17 Nismo after I wore out the original OEM Potenza tires and I'm glad I went with these. The grip is insane for a tire that wears like these. I drive my car very "Spirited" and I've put about 10k on them and they'll probably give me another 10k to 12k miles before I need to replace the rears. And yes, i drive it hard most of the time which is why I modded it even while still being under the factory warranty. I bought it to have fun. These tires raise the fun factor to the next level. These literally last over twice as long as the original Potenzas that it came with from the factory.

I live here in Florida where it rains a lot in the summer and the Potenza's were actually a little scary to drive with in wet conditions. They broke loose all the time and lost grip when I wasn't expecting them to. Now with the 4S's I can still drive aggressively in the rain and there are no surprises. I can even get on full throttle in second gear and it just sticks. Even when shifting from 1st to 2nd under full throttle the car sticks and plants on wet roads.

If you're wanting to slide your Nismo around then you'll hate these tires, but if you're looking for performance and really want to push your car to the limits you really cant beat them. By the way I found mine on Tire Rack in the original OEM fitment.

Last edited by EHall; 04-06-2019 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Typo's
EHall is offline   Reply With Quote