View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 11:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
vman12
Base Member

Drives: '14 370z roadster M6
vman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Roadster Top problems - Nissan Corporate wants you to call in and open case

For those of you that are currently having problems with your roadster top - lid hitting the roof, there is hope. I talked to Nissan Consumer affairs at 1-800-647-7261 option 7. They have created a fix for this (which they say works perfectly) but need 2 to 3 months to finalize the fix.

I told them that we have a forum full of people with this issue. They asked that everyone with this issue call in and open a case so they can track.
Nissan Consumer affairs 1-800-647-7261 option 7

I opened a new case with them today and was told that if everyone with this issue calls in and opens a case, the fix may come sooner and may even become free for those that are out of warranty. It's pretty much a question about how many people are affected. If a lot of people complain, Nissan will act differently than if only 1 or 2 people call in.

See the original thread for this issue:
Storage lid rubs the fifth bow when opening the soft top
Storage lid rubs the fifth bow when opening the soft top
vman12 is offline   Reply With Quote