View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 03:24 PM   #79 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I caught it 24 hours after I got the car back. Had only put about 15 miles on it since the repairs. Heard a very slight whine and located it with a mechanical stethoscope to confirm it was the PS pump. That was also when I noticed the reservoir was almost empty. Been driving on it for the last 25K miles without it getting any worse, so I think I got lucky.

The dealer was a complete âss about the whole thing and my service advisor had already quit by the time repairs were done. So I just let it go.
and THAT is why I learned to do everything on my own except install the CMAK. No one can be more OCD ab your car than you.