View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 11:40 PM   #38 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Brake pads are a consumable. To be switched out for track and street if necessary. Carbotechs for track. TBD for street if I don't like the Carbotechs on the street. I love how easy the Akebonos make it

So that's one confirmation for the galley gasket. I think it needs to happen. I really feel like it's not worth the risk to track it after 100K miles of DD.

Already have the CJM RRP kit. Even came with an extra Walboro fuel pump that I will put up for sale. I do still need some missing bits to install the RRP kit plus the top hat. Very tempted to DIY. Not difficult; just tedious.

I really want the diff. Just can't swing it yet. And it's a good single item upgrade to save for. Doesn't create quite the downward spiral of other work like taking apart the front of the engine does. Good to know on the cooler
Then your set. You know exactly what you need. Galley gasket's upgraded. RRP you got. The next thing is the diff. You can watch my youtube video's from a couple years ago. The first ones I posted was with the stock VLSD. You can hear it brake loose the inside tire on tight turns. OS Giken is great, just 3K installed plus you will need a diff cooler at 1K. Wavetrac will be just about as good and you won't have to have a diff cooler. It would be great, but not a gotta have. When you sling diff fluid out all over the place on the track with the OS Giken, it's not fun. Diff may go bye-bye if you drive with low fluid.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote