View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
well, then, guess i have no choice but to do R888R all the way around. I had thought about the Sport Cup 2's also.
if i was doing track only or if i was up to 900/1000hp i'd do R888R because its the only way to hook up on the street if you give it the juice.

since i'm not even done with sourcing my FBO parts and plan on staying there for a little bit i just went Cup2. good traction and since it's gonna be mostly street/highway driving they will last me a touch longer.

i did my usual stupidity and went to max widths though.

stock 255/285..........i went 285/325
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote