View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 03:56 PM   #1694 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
When I was in the Scouts. We had a black family of 3 boys (the Cables) join the troop. They knew NOTHING of the outdoors and the woods. Been city kids all their life. They was a riot to watch them doing stuff. We had the teach them everything. Well...........we went to scout camp for a week. Told all the kids no food and snacks in the tents because of the wild animals. First night, I'm laying in my cot with the flaps of the tent open. I could see all around our camp site. Just about to fall asleep...................then I smelled something...........OH...............NO........... .SKUNK! That smell got my attention right NOW!. I looked around the camp site. I spotted a whole family of skunks. About 6 of them. They went from tent to tent looking for food. They came into my tent. I didn't move, and they left. They hit the Cables tent next. I heard screams. One Cable was trying to run in his sleep bag through the campsite. The other 2 was frozen in the tent. And the smell was unbearable. All 3 of them had been sprayed. The scouts masters running around like clowns. They didn't know what to do. I just stayed in my sleeping bag in my tent and just watched the show. Poor Cables. They had to send them home in the morning because they smelled so bad. I really felt sorry for them. We all got yelled at in the morning about have food in the tents. In the Cables tent. It looked like a mini mart with the snacks in it.
And you wonder why Black folks don't camp lol. When I was in Oregon I was part of a group called City Kids Fishing Club. We took at risk intercity teenage Black kids fishing. It was hilarious. These tough guys became the children that they were once we left the city. Everything from I ain't putting that worm on the hook to when they caught a fish...now what, I aint touching that. We would oh yes you are and your going to gut and clean it too. They would scream and carry on like a little girl. And if went camped oh my, all the sounds and creepy crawlies that they had never heard or saw was pretty unnerving for some. You know this is to scary I need to go home to my not so scary, scary neighborhood.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote