Thread: 370z girls?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 11:27 AM   #1666 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
LOL... funny story... I used to work at an engineering company and we sent this one guy, named Brian, off to live in Washington state for about 18 months. He was a single guy and liked to make money so he was good with that.

After about 4 months, he emails me and asks me if I would drive over to his apartment complex and pick up his mail from the front desk at the complex that was collecting his mail for him. I said sure, I will get it and FedEx it to you.

So I go over to this apartment complex and there is young girl working the desk. I asked her for Brian's mail. Told her I was there to pick it up and send it to him. She says, "yes, I have it right here, he said you would be stopping by to get it".. She says there isn't to much stuff, only about 5 magazines. She hands me the magazines.. And the titles were "Juggies", "Matures", and "Anal Lover".... .. I saw those and I about shid myself.

I looked back at the girl and said is that all there is? She said yes, that all he ever gets here. I imagine I was a couple of shades of red as I said "Thanks" and quickly headed out the door.

I get back to work and put them in a FedEx envelope and handed to this secretary and said "send these out to Brian, this is his mail that he needs".

The next day, she tells me that she had to open the envelope at the last minute to put something else in it that he needed to be sent. I looked at her and said, "ah.. you opened that up?" And she turned about 5 shades of red and said, "Yes, I did.. and I don't even want to talk about it"..

After she left, I laughed for about a half hour and then I call Brian in Washington and told him he was an assho and that we probably were both getting fired now... and that I was never going to pick up his mail again.. fugger...

thats fantastic
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote