View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 09:22 AM   #1658 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
It blows my mind that the number 1 killer in ICU wards is Sepsis, with all the available medicine, experts, and equipment that they have at their disposal. To think that my brother pulled through having sepsis last summer (and renal failure... with no residual effects today)... puts me in awe and thank the big guy above!
Agreed he is very lucky, I lost my best friend/brother in law to it when he came down meningitis. He was gone in 48 hours. It was tragic as he left behind his wife, my e wife's sister and a 18 month old baby. We all were in upstate NY on vacation. I had left an was at my grandmother's house in MS when I got the call he was in the hospital and on his death bed. I drove 20 hrs straight through to get there. After his family arrived from Phoenix, his wife an I made the decision to take him off of life support. I held his hand while he took his last breath. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. That was in 1995. Life sucks sometime!!!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote