View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 07:44 PM   #1268 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Have to peel you off the ceiling yet?

The one CRO I used to would with. Gregg loved this coffee. I used to make coffee for the next shift coming in. When I knew Gregg was coming in. I used to put 2 bags in the coffee maker. Used to call it 2 baggin' the pot. Gregg normally drank 2 to 3 cups at the beginning of the shift. When I 2 bagged the pot for Gregg. The guys that worked with him hated me. Said everytime that I 2 bagged the pot. They would have to peel him off of the ceiling. Couple of times, they thought that they was going to call 911 for him.
If I'm tired coffee has minimal effect, when well rested ( like tonight ) I get maximum kick out of it. Only had one cup this morning and one I've been nursing since 6:30