Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 07:20 AM   #87 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Got caught up in the chasing numbers game, used it as an excuse to not have to remove the motor to upgrade the turbo's after this. I also still have time before the motor is finished.

I'm buying a pair of FP Greens from Husam . I need to pull off my stock cores and send off to him as well.

The fuel system will need to be upgraded to max these out on X85 but I'll do that later since CJ-M's twin pump setup and ID1300's will be another ~$2k. So whatever the 1000's and Walbro 485 will support is what I will run for this year.

Pulled the dash to remove the center gauges in preparation for the innovate gauges. Thanks to ryanO and this thread DIY: Triple Gauge Cluster

I am having the car towed to a friends shop so I can use his lift and build the exhaust next sunday. Once that is done the waiting game continues