View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 11:03 AM   #1093 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You are just like cupcake. It's going to cost you more in the long run with issues of mismatch parts to get where you want to go. Big injectors now but with nothing to go along with them for the time being. Then how long before the next mod?
thats why i asked for info on injector size lol i'm not installing only injectors. i'm getting the whole set of FBO together then installing all at one. all will be in tandem to make roughly 650whp which is the stock block safe zone.

exhaust being big is a good thing. there's no downside on a turbo car being larger sooner.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote