View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 10:29 AM   #465 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
If Seb is booked out at least three months (90 days) consider getting AAA and upgrading to the highest plan as soon as you can. I think it’s about $110 a year or something like that but you get a free 200 mile tow once a year and the rest are 100 mile tows. Towing to Specialty z is obviously farther than that but you’ll only be responsible for the overage past the first 200 miles. That’s how I covered my tow to specialty z and I’m going to drive the car home once Seb is done with my car.
Haha 90 days out, my build hasn't budged and we made plans and he started ordering parts the first part December 2018. He has plenty of time to change his insurance!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote