View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 09:43 PM   #23 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosphere View Post
Update

So swapped in some coils i got and now i got the "P0021." From what I have looked up so far, it dosen't look to good at this point. Somewhere someone said it could possibly be a clogged oil filter "100+ confirmations", so they say, and have see a pretty consistent confirmation on the front end timing cover's seal being blown and leaking into the cover, which make it pretty hard to tell until you pull it... Could also be one of the sensors in the timing cover or an entirely different issue.

May try to swap over my original coils and see if that changes things. First ill try swapping out the O2 sensors i guess, since there pretty easy to get to compared to everything else.

Live in Pittsburgh if anyone wants to lend a hand with the possible front end fuckery, please give me a ring.

I would try doing an oil change and brand new oil filter,replacing all six ignition coils with Genuine Nissan OEM coils,and if you replace all your 02 sensors replace them with Genuine Nissan OEM 02 sensors they are the best for our Z’s from what I have seen and will last the longest. I have seen oil filters get clogged before because of not changing your oil on time. Report back with what happens.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote