View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 11:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernous428 View Post
It doesn't "pull" per se, It just drives right. Imagine you're holding the wheel center. Give the car gas, and instead of going straight as the car should go since the wheel is centered, the car will start going to the right instead of a straight line, as if i'm turning the wheel right. In order to correct this and make the car go straight, I have to hold the wheel slightly off center to the left.

Picture the steering wheel as clock, and the 12'clock position is the dead center top of the wheel. I have to hold the steering wheel where the top center is around the 55 second mark of a hypothetical clock in order to make my car drive straight.
could just be the steering wheel needs centered. that or alignment would be ideal since you dont need to replace anything that broke.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote