View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

I did most of my installer time at Circuit City (before they screwed everything up) and we constantly fixed BB's work. I'm not saying CC as a whole was better, but I know our shop was. BB uses a lot of shortcuts to get things to work and tries to do as little as possible especially on things like alarms and video installs. Just because the installers have that gay MECP patch on their arm does not mean they are a quality installer, it just means they know what color handled tin snips they need to use for a left cut. Yes, that's a real question on the test.

I later went on to Sub for some high end dealerships after I got laid off and that was definitely where the fun stuff was. Especially working on cars on the floor of HIN

Basically, do your research, talk to the Techs at the shop, and see who you're comfortable with working on your car. The guy that slams HU+2's into Civics all day is probably not your best bet.

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote